Contingency plan and Cleaning protocol for Excursiones Tina. Information on Corona / COVID-19.
For disinfection to protect against the spread of Corona / Covid-19 we use the following cleaning products on the boat and in the office:
1. Viricitol (viricidal disinfectant with 70% alcohol) – The formula of Viricitol is in accordance with the recommendations of the World Health Organisation (WHO), as well as the Spanish Ministry of Health.
2. Chlorine cleaner Lejía (Recommended quantity 20 ml in 1 litre of water)
Contingency plan EXCURSIONES TINA
1. Before the excursion:
- Please, disinfect your hands (we have hydroalcoholic next to the ramp).
- All passengers have to fill out the form with their ID and signature at the office.
- Payment by card is preferable.
- Keep a safety distance from other passengers whilst and before boarding.
2. During the excursion:
- It is mandatory to wear the mask covering the mouth and nose. Guests are allowed to take off the mask while eating tapas or drinking drinks, after which the mask must be put back on again.
- Movements on board have to be clockwise
- Avoid moving around too much and respect the distance to other passengers
- Hands should be disinfected frequently
- Hydrogel for disinfection can be found in the following places: Outside at bow and stern, and on the upper deck. In the interior there is hydro-alcohol in the front and rear saloon, and in the toilets in the lower deck. Hydrogel is also available to the crew in the kitchen and on the bridge.
- Guests who are seasick should go to the back of the boat.
- In case of seasickness, guests receive a seasickness kit from our guide (zip bag incl. napkin, sickness bag & a refreshing towel). Please use only the sickness bags if you have to vomit, NOT THE TOILETS! Please close used sickness bags and put them into the zipper bag, close it and throw it into the rubbish bins.
- The toilets in the lower deck can only be used by one person at a time, except for small children, who may use the toilet with one parent.
- During the swim-stop in the bay the safety distance must be maintained. Passengers must stay near the boat, it is forbidden to swim to the shore.
- Consumption: For the tapas and drinks each guest receives a recyclable paper plate and cup. After consumption, please dispose of everything in the provided bins.
- During the swim stop in the cove you have to keep the safety distance (passengers have to stay close to the boat, it is not allowed to swim to the coast)
- Guests cannot enter the bridge nor the kitchen.
- All guests must follow the instructions of the captain and the crew during the whole time.
- The crew will wear FFP2 masks during the whole tour.
3. At the end of the tour:
- When back in the port, at the time of disembarking, you must disinfect your hands before passing the ramp.
- Please, keep a safety distance to other passengers.
We wish you a pleasant tour!
Our cleaning protocol for your safety with us
- Before opening, clean the benches and counter with Viricitol (70% alcohol-based cleaner) and Lejía chlorine cleaner (20 ml in 1 litre of water).
- Place hydrogel in the holder.
- Preparation of the list with the consent form, which all passengers must sign.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for every member of the team.
- Cleaning the floor and seats with Viricitol (70% alcohol-based cleaner) and with Lejía chlorine cleaner (20 ml in 1 litre of water)
- Thorough cleaning of the kitchen, disinfection before preparing any foods and drinks.
- Hourly disinfection of the toilets.
- Before every tour, we clean and disinfect all railings, handrails, benches and mats, as well as all other surfaces with Viricitol.
Text: Copyright © Excursiones Tina