Throughout our WHALE WATCHING TOUR off the coast of La Gomera, we have great opportunities and a very high chance of spectacular sightings of marine animals.
It is rare that we are not lucky enough to sight cetaceans such as spotted dolphins, common dolphins, bottlenose dolphins, rough-toothed dolphins and pilot whales. Sometimes we even find sperm whales, Bryde’s whales, Blainville’s whales, and sea turtles.
Impressions of our Whale Watching Tours off the coast of La Gomera
Whale Watching Tours from Valle Gran Rey and Playa Santiago
We offer our whale and dolphin watching tours 4 times a week from the port of Valle Gran Rey and 2 times a week from the port of Playa Santiago.
All whale watching tours last 3 to 4 hours. In addition to the actual whale watching event, they also include a short swim stop in an idyllic bay in the sunny southwest of La Gomera.
In the beautiful bay, our guests enjoy a refreshing swim and we offer a selection of delicious tapas and sangría, as well as water or juice. Of course, food and drinks are included in the price!
We are looking forward to welcoming you aboard!
Timetable of our whale watching tours
Tours from Vueltas, in the port of Valle Gran Rey:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday: at 11.00am
The price from Valle Gran Rey is 40€ per adult / for children from 5 to 10 years it is 25€ and children younger than 5 years are free of charge
Tours from the port of Playa Santiago:
Monday & Thursday: at 10.00am
The price from Playa Santiago is 45€ per adult / for children from 5 to 10 years it is 25€ and children younger than 5 years are free of charge
Latest sightings with Excursiones Tina
- 17.12.2021: Bottlenose dolphins, Striped dolphins & Pilot whales
- 13.12.2021: Bottlenose Dolphins & Pilot whales
- 29.11. – 4.12.2021: Bottlenose dolphins, Striped dolphins & Pilot whales
- 27.11.2021: Pilot whales
- 30.10.2021: Los Organos
- 25.10.2021: Pilot whales & Atlantic spotted dolphins
- 21.10.2021: Bottlenose Dolphins & Pilot whales
- 19. & 20.10.2021: Pilot whales
- 18.10.2021: Pilot whales & Atlantic spotted dolphins
- As of 7.10.2021 the Tina will offer whale watching tours again
- As of 15.09.2021 Tina on the shipyard for about 2 weeks
- 4.09.2021: Pilot whales & Bottlenose dolphins