Captain José Miguel and his team TINA welcome aboard the 24-meter yacht! Join us on unforgettable boat trips off the coast of La Gomera, whale watching tours or a trip to Los Organos.
During the boat trips with Excursiones Tina, which we offer since 1996, the main focus is experiencing the marine fauna of La Gomera.
The sustainable dolphin and whale watching is our main concern in our excursions in the Atlantic Ocean.
With much repect of the sea and all its inhabitants, besides looking for whales and dolphins, we also search for sea turtles and birds as well as other sea creatures.
In our galleries, and also under sightings, you can find pictures and videos of marine and coastal residents of La Gomera, which we meet with during our whale watching tours.
Under the menu point sightings we will keep you updated about our latest encounters with marine animals off the coast of La Gomera, the second smallest of the Canary Islands.
On our website you will find diverse impressions from the TINA boat, for example from our boat excursions to the basalt columns of Los Órganos, a unique natural monument in the north of La Gomera, as well as impressions of the dolphin and whale watching trips with a swim stop and Canarian specialties.
You also receive all the information about our tours and the current timetables.
AHOY from aboard the TINA and enjoy browsing through our website!
Popular pages on excursiones-tina.com
Latest Sightings of Whales & Dolphins in La Gomera
- 25.03.2023: Common dolphins, a Brydes whale, Bottlenose dolphins & Pilot whales
- 23.03.2023: Fin whale, Atlantic spotted dolphins & Pilot whales
- 22.03.2023: Atlantic spotted dolphins & Bottlenose dolphins
- 18.03.2023: Pilot whales
- 15.03.2023: Pilot whales & Bottlenose Dolphins
- 11.03.2023: Bottlenose and Atlantic spotted dolphins, Pilot whales & Loggerhead sea turtle
- 10.03.2023: Atlantic spotted dolphins
- 7.03.2023: Common dolphins and Pilot whales
- 6.03.2023: Pilot whales & Atlantic spotted dolphins
- 4.03.2023: Los Organos
- 1.03.2023: Bottlenose Dolphins & Pilot whales
- 25.02.2023: Los Organos & Atlantic spotted dolphins