Captain José Miguel and his team TINA welcome aboard the 24-meter yacht! Join us on unforgettable boat trips off the coast of La Gomera, whale watching tours or a trip to Los Organos.
During the boat trips with Excursiones Tina, which we offer since 1996, the main focus is experiencing the marine fauna of La Gomera.
The sustainable dolphin and whale watching is our main concern in our excursions in the Atlantic Ocean.
With much repect of the sea and all its inhabitants, besides looking for whales and dolphins, we also search for sea turtles and birds as well as other sea creatures.
Under the menu point sightings we will keep you updated about our latest encounters with marine animals off the coast of La Gomera, the second smallest of the Canary Islands.
On our website you will find diverse impressions from the TINA boat, for example from our boat excursions to the basalt columns of Los Órganos, a unique natural monument in the north of La Gomera, as well as impressions of the dolphin and whale watching trips with a swim stop and Canarian specialties.
You also receive all the information about our tours and the current timetables.
AHOY from aboard the TINA and enjoy browsing through our website!
Popular pages on excursiones-tina.com
Latest Sightings of Whales & Dolphins in La Gomera
- 08.06.2021: Pilot whales & Bottlenose dolphins
- 4.06.2021: Pilot whales, Bottlenose and spotted dolphins, sea turtle & Osprey
- 01.06.2021: Baleen whale, Pilot whale, Dolphins, Shark, Sea turtle & Osprey
- 28.05.2021: Pilot whales with Bottlenose and spotted dolphins & sea turtle
- 18.05.2021: Common dolphins, Pilot whales & Hammerhead shark
- 14.05.2021: Pilot whales, Bottlenose and Atlantic spotted dolphins & sea turtle
- 11.05.2021: several blows of big whales, Pilot whales & Bottlenose dolphins
- 04.05.2021: Pilot whales with babies & Bottlenose dolphins
- 30.04.2021: several big whales, Pilot whales & Bottlenose dolphins
- 27.04.2021: various Bryde’s whales with Atlantic spotted dolphins & Pilot whales
- 23.04.2021: Striped dolphins & Pilot whales
- 20.04.2021: Pilot whales, Bottlenose dolphins, Atlantic spotted dolphin & Osprey